- Posts: 45939
- Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:39 pm
- Location: Engaging in sarcastic, unproductive wonder
Little cheap by Hornqvist there, but I haven't seen a replay in real time. Looked like the puck was well away since it was already well past Hornqvist there.
- Posts: 32022
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:58 pm
- Location: More of a before-rehab friend...
You can pretty clearly hear Errey on Rob Ray's microphone...so I have Rick Jeannerat calling Zucker Zooker and Angello Ann-JEL-oh, and Rob Ray's insistence that the game is so easy, and Errey who is shouting into his microphone at 1 in the afternoon..."I could've called you, but I didn't know you! ... were you even aound?"
Oh, and we're getting pummeled by Buffalo...
- Posts: 21358
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:53 am
- Location: You cannot reasonably ask a man to sneeze into more buttholes
I think I was at that one. Was it on Halloween?Well.... That was an awful game to attend. The only game in person that was worse was the 5-0 loss to the fcking Wild like 8 years ago.
I think it was January 2011.I think I was at that one. Was it on Halloween?Well.... That was an awful game to attend. The only game in person that was worse was the 5-0 loss to the fcking Wild like 8 years ago.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests