Playoff GDT: Round II Game IIIII - Pens vs. Caps - 7PM EDT

Dickie Dunn

Postby Dickie Dunn » Mon May 07, 2018 10:09 am

Rob Rossi saying the Pens are running out of Sid and Geno time. What an entitled ******. They're coming off of back to back cups.
What's his agenda now?

He's always got one.
I forgot he even existed until MM retweeted him to tell him he’s a moron.
I saw Rossi's tweets through Maddens. What a moron. Said 2017-2018 was a terrible season, JMG screwed this up, and said the window for Sid and Geno is limited. My god, we won 3 cups, played for a 4th, and was in the conference finals a 5th time in their 12 seasons. I think that is pretty damn good. You aren't going to win it every year. And that is the purpose of the salary cap, to make it difficult and more balanced.
I think Rossi was looking for a window to **** on GMJR. Everything has come up roses for the old man since he told that hack to go sell ice cream.

Morkle

Postby Morkle » Mon May 07, 2018 10:12 am

Rossi is what I assume the common yinzer is around the city. Nothing but perfection, and if it goes poorly it's more about us getting in our own way rather than another good team beating them.

I think every yinzer feels that way, surely we didn't lose because the other team is just better. We lost because our players suck so bad, excuse y, excuse z.

But the fact of the matter is, Sid and Geno have now won three cups, nothing has been wasted.