GDT: Game XXV - Pens Vs. Bolts - 7:08 EDT

Jim

Postby Jim » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:47 pm

Cole a healthy scratch again. Because he’s been a problem. Not Letang’s single digit IQ and a billion plus turnovers. Sullivan is out of his gourd.
And if you are going to give one guy only 3 minutes, why dress him at all? Sullivan is starting to make some poor decisions.

Dickie Dunn

Postby Dickie Dunn » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:11 am

Cole a healthy scratch again. Because he’s been a problem. Not Letang’s single digit IQ and a billion plus turnovers. Sullivan is out of his gourd.
And if you are going to give one guy only 3 minutes, why dress him at all? Sullivan is starting to make some poor decisions.
I like Reaves, but unless it’s a 7 game series where you want him around to deal with Callahan, I think Tampa is just too damn fast for him to be useful and Archibald would be a better recipient of those fourth line minutes.

mikey

Postby mikey » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:27 am

Cory Conacher lit my ass up in college.
You must be really bad.
He has already been sent down...which leaves only one question really: what should we do with meow in light of these facts...?

meow
Location: I have four degrees and am a moron. Don’t let that fool you

Postby meow » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:06 pm

Cory Conacher lit my ass up in college.
You must be really bad.
He has already been sent down...which leaves only one question really: what should we do with meow in light of these facts...?
My first pro check was paid in pop tarts. :cry:

mikey

Postby mikey » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:49 pm

Wild berry at least...?

meow
Location: I have four degrees and am a moron. Don’t let that fool you

Postby meow » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:55 pm

Unfrosted strawberry...

Morkle

Postby Morkle » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:25 pm

I still think I'm in the "he gets a pass because of back to back cups," but ultimately Cole has been a workhorse on the team, Letang is a mistake-laden accident waiting to happen.

Who knows, I wonder when there's going to be a "dey don care, dey soff" comment from Sullivan, the inconsistency is maddening.

I do wonder what GMJR tells him as well, GMJR effectively stood pat and brought in Hunwick and a busted goalie to replaced Bonino, Cullen, Kunitz, MAF. As a coach, I would have to assume there's frustration with not having a complete lineup.