The #Pens have acquired Ryan Reaves and a 2nd round pick for Oskar Sundqvist and the 31st overall pick.

shmenguin

The #Pens have acquired Ryan Reaves and a 2nd round pick for Oskar Sundqvist and the 31st overall pick.

Postby shmenguin » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:04 pm

What a waste of FlPF's perspective.

meow
Location: I have four degrees and am a moron. Don’t let that fool you

Postby meow » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:17 pm

He has an account here, no?

mikey

Postby mikey » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:17 pm

Yeah, he was here for a bit but didn't want to hang around...I wish he'd come over and there was a Maritime province poster there with a short name that I'd like over here and Andre...I can't think of who else we're missing off the top of my head who actually talk about hockey...

columbia

Postby columbia » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:21 pm

FIPF?

mikey

Postby mikey » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:23 pm

@FLPensFan

columbia

Postby columbia » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:24 pm

Yeah, he was here for a bit but didn't want to hang around...I wish he'd come over and there was a Maritime province poster there with a short name that I'd like over here and Andre...I can't think of who else we're missing off the top of my head who actually talk about hockey...
Go for it and don't look back:
http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... um.php?f=1

mikey

Postby mikey » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:28 pm

At the rate that you're scaring people away from here, it might be just you and your brother here in about a month...crazy that you guys keep ending up alone in all walks of life...

columbia

Postby columbia » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:30 pm

At the rate that you're scaring people away from here, it might be just you and your brother here in about a month...crazy that you guys keep ending up alone in all walks of life...
You keep complaining about the board: I'll keep encouraging you to go elsewhere. Maybe make it easier and just leave. It would save me a step.

dodint

Postby dodint » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:34 pm

I'm not sure what side I fall on here. Investing advice once or twice a year or hockey analysis just about every day? Hmmm.

columbia

Postby columbia » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:39 pm

I'm not sure what side I fall on here. Investing advice once or twice a year or hockey analysis just about every day? Hmmm.
Somone needs to say it...unless you think some dude on a hockey discussion board is worthy of deference on defensive pairings talk? :lol:

mikey

Postby mikey » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:39 pm

You keep complaining about the board: I'll keep encouraging you to go elsewhere. Maybe make it easier and just leave. It would save me a step.
That's not a complaint, it was users that I would like to have over here...that's all. Meanwhile, you keep adding users to your "vendetta/bully" list, which is turning far more toxic and distracting than me occasionally noting that we could use more hockey talk on the hockey message board...you're making a fight that you can't win and shouldn't be interested in to begin with, it's just not smart...

dodint

Postby dodint » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:43 pm

Somone needs to say it...unless you think some dude on a hockey discussion board is worthy of deference on defensive pairings talk? :lol:
I like you both. Be it drunken or pig headed I'd have either of you over for dinner.

columbia

Postby columbia » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:44 pm

That's not a complaint, it was users that I would like to have over here...that's all. Meanwhile, you keep adding users to your "vendetta/bully" list, which is turning far more toxic and distracting than me occasionally noting that we could use more hockey talk on the hockey message board...you're making a fight that you can't win and shouldn't be interested in to begin with, it's just not smart...
Stop whining and deflecting.
This is about you constantly running down the rest of the board.

Go elsewhere, if you are so dissatisfied.

mikey

Postby mikey » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:55 pm

I like you both. Be it drunken or pig headed I'd have either of you over for dinner.
Well...I'm not going if he's going... /catty

NTP66

Postby NTP66 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:10 am

So, I'm good with Reaves. He hasn't taken many (any?) brain-dead penalties, which was a lot of the worry, IIRC.

MR25

Postby MR25 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:13 am

He elbowed a dude in the head immediately after the Pens scored a PP goal against the Sabres, which almost immediately led to a PP goal against.

I still don't really know what he does, and he only gets like 4 minutes of ice time.

grunthy

Postby grunthy » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:21 am

There is no reasoning with a drunk person Mikey.

Gabe

Postby Gabe » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:23 am

He prefaced it with, effectively, "I don't know what I'm talking about"...which was evident with how he loaded the question, but, yeah, I mean what can we expect...the guy takes his balls out in public when he urinates and thinks a straw has two holes but shirts have one...just be thrilled we got a hockey discussion semi generated... :lol:

Ya know, I actually browsed, briefly, LGP for the first time in at least a couple years...there's not really a lot going on there where I popped in...our NPR is more active and the GDTs/season discussion don't seem as active as I would have guessed...FlPF is there, but not a lot of others that I immediately recognized, maybe one or two whose names already escape me...I wonder if we shouldn't do another round of invites soon...
I spent 2 decades of my life daily going to a version of LGP. That's probably pretty lame, haha. Before I got the invite to come this way, I spent a few months feeling just done with it. If it's not fun posting, mostly lurking on a message board about a leisure activity, what's the point? Anyway, glad to say that I responded to the invite. I don't post nearly as often as I read what you guys write. I only played recreationally, though I've been a Pens fan forever. That said, I will admit there are times when I don't know jack. Glad to have people here who really played competitively to explain stuff and give some insight into things. I'm sure there are some folks from the old board that would be welcome additions over here, but I like this group. Now, shake hands guys.

Silentom

Postby Silentom » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:27 am

Did I miss something? When did mikey and c-dawg start going at it?

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:44 am

Columbia needs someone to engage with him... he's having trouble finding someone at the moment. Maybe we should get EPP back here. Give them their own little forum and let 'em go at it. Might save everyone a bit of headache.

columbia

Postby columbia » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:54 am

Columbia needs someone to engage with him... he's having trouble finding someone at the moment. Maybe we should get EPP back here. Give them their own little forum and let 'em go at it. Might save everyone a bit of headache.
The superiority trip is tiresome (and insulting to everyone else who posts here).

count2infinity
Location: All things must pass. With six you get eggroll. No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Postby count2infinity » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:58 am

k.

mikey

Postby mikey » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:59 am

I agree, but you keep at it...

Gaucho

Postby Gaucho » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:59 am

meow
Location: I have four degrees and am a moron. Don’t let that fool you

Postby meow » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:13 am