6 Beveridge
7 Kraftster
8 Craig
9 cheesesteak
10 Mikey
11 Kicksave
12 LITT

In - Keepers:

cheesesteak - AJ Green (3rd), Odell Beckham Jr (6th)
Troy - Alfred Morris (11th), Andrew Luck (4th), Jeremy Hill (9th)
Beerman - Ben Roethlisberger (10th), Delanie Walker (15th), Torrey Smith (9th)
Kicksave - Cam Newton (7th), Sammy Watkins (4th), Josh Gordon (14th)
Kraftster - Julius Thomas (14th), Mark Ingram (13th), Matt Ryan (8th)
Craig - Carlos Hyde (5th), Dez Bryant (3rd), Marshawn Lynch (10th)
Mikey - Alshon Jeffery (11th), Philip Rivers (12th)
SDD - Eddie Lacy (2nd), Martellus Bennett (7th), Rashad Jennings (4th)
Craig's friend (Sille) - Mike Evans (5th), T.Y. Hilton (4th), Travis Kelce (14th)
LITT - DeMarco Murray (7th), Jordan Matthews (12th), Kelvin Benjamin (8th)
Beveridge - Brandin Cooks (6th), DeAndre Hopkins (5th), Randall Cobb (11th)
Cbear - Allen Robinson (16th), Keenan Allen (15th), Russell Wilson (10th)

Traded picks:
Craig's 1st Rounder to Kraftster
Kraftster's 2nd Rounder to Kicksave
Kraftster's 3rd Rounder to Craig
Cbear's 4th Rounder to cheesesteak
Beerman's 5th Rounder to LITT
LITT's 5th Rounder to Craig
Craig's 6th Rounder to Beveridge
Kraftster's 6th Rounder to LITT
Cbear's 6th Rounder to cheesesteak
Beerman's 11th Rounder to LITT

Keeper rules
You may keep a max of 3 players by giving up a draft pick in the round earlier than the round he was drafted the previous year. So for example Roddy White would be kept for a 3rd round pick this year.

You may not keep players drafted or kept in the 1st and 2nd round the previous years. For example, Le'Veon Bell was kept for a 2nd last year so he can not be kept for a 1st this year. Arian Foster was drafted in the 2nd last year so he can not be kept for a 1st this year (not that anyone would do that).

Players must be kept on your roster for the entire season to be eligible to be kept the next season, or you can keep players acquired via trade as long as they were not dropped to waivers by a team during the year. Players that were not drafted can not be kept.

If you were to acquire two players that were drafted in the same round and want to keep both players the next season, you must give up a draft pick in the round earlier than the round the players were drafted in the previous year, and a pick in two rounds earlier than the round the players were drafted in the previous year. You are able to determine which player is kept for the lower pick and which player is kept for a higher pick. For example, Kraftster kept Julius Thomas in 2014 for a 15th pick and acquired via trade Mark Ingram who was also drafted in the 15th round (by Mikey). He has so far decided to keep Ingram for a 13th and Thomas for a 14th.

Roster rules
There are a total of 17 roster spots. You may start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (WR/RB/TE), 1 K, and 1 D. There are no IR spots and there are no limits on number of players you can have for each position.

Last year there was only waivers (3 days) when a player was dropped otherwise players could be picked up at any time as long as they hadn't played for the week. So a player that played on Thursday couldn't be picked up until Monday. Likewise, a player that played Monday could be picked up anytime prior to the Monday game start time. Players that played could not be dropped for a FA until Monday. Waiver wire order was based on last person to make a waiver claim going to the back of the order. I may be wrong on some of the waiver points.

Scoring

Offense
Passing Yards 25 yards per point; 5 points at 300 yards
Passing Touchdowns 4
Interceptions -2
Rushing Yards 10 yards per point; 5 points at 100 yards
Rushing Touchdowns 6
Reception Yards 10 yards per point; 5 points at 100 yards
Reception Touchdowns 6
Return Touchdowns 6
2-Point Conversions 2
Fumbles Lost -2
Offensive Fumble Return TD 6

Kickers
Field Goals 0-19 Yards 3
Field Goals 20-29 Yards 3
Field Goals 30-39 Yards 3
Field Goals 40-49 Yards 4
Field Goals 50+ Yards 5
Point After Attempt Made 1

Defense/Special Teams
Sack 1
Interception 2
Fumble Recovery 2
Touchdown 6
Safety 2
Block Kick 2
Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns 6
Points Allowed 0 points 10
Points Allowed 1-6 points 7
Points Allowed 7-13 points 4
Points Allowed 14-20 points 1
Points Allowed 21-27 points 0
Points Allowed 28-34 points -1
Points Allowed 35+ points -4

Note that there are fractional points to two decimals.

Draft
Serpentine draft performed offline on the board. There are 17 rounds. There historically have been no rules regarding how long you have to make a pick, but we have in the past put rules in place when drafts have lagged. Draft picks can be traded for other draft picks or players.

If you have traded for more than 17 picks you can only draft 17 players, but are allowed to throw out any of the draft picks of your choice. If you have traded away picks so that you have less than 17 picks, you can fill out your roster when the draft ends, but none of the un-drafted players are eligible to be kept the next season.

Draft order in the past has been determined randomly.
Last edited by Sam's Drunk Dog on Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:33 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Kraftster

Re: LGP Fantasy Leagues

Postby Kraftster » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:47 pm

As the winningest LGPer, I would support this move for LGP fantasy leagues so that we don't have to deal with Kicksave's situation.

Sam's Drunk Dog

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:50 pm

As long as we get everyone in the league from the old site to transition here, I don't see why it would be a problem. The LGP Football League should be an easy one to transfer.

Pitts

Postby Pitts » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:28 pm

Pitts in da house! I'm going to STRONGLY suggest a separate forum for fantasy tho! Been asking for years over at the other place to deaf ears. I always hate having to dig through a bunch of other unrelated forums to find the fantasy hockey threads!

I'm heading to the suggestions forum right now!

Sam's Drunk Dog

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:29 pm

Pitts in da house! I'm going to STRONGLY suggest a separate forum for fantasy tho! Been asking for years over at the other place to deaf ears. I always hate having to dig through a bunch of other unrelated forums to find the fantasy hockey threads!

I'm fine with that. I think we could just have them in the same area as the Warz games.

shafnutz05

Postby shafnutz05 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:40 pm

I'm fine with that. I think we could just have them in the same area as the Warz games.
I like that. I'd say for now keep the fantasy in one place (over there) until the season ends.

King Colby

Postby King Colby » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:59 pm

I look forward to our baseball league name being changed to "5AF FANTASY BASEBALL"

King Colby

Postby King Colby » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:03 pm

Can I start a 5AF fantasy baseball league? Maybe simple keeper but not dynasty, since we already have a dynasty?

Sam's Drunk Dog

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:56 am

Sure, why not. Probably would need to do the draft online though at this point.

beerman

Postby beerman » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:10 am

I'd do another keeper.

Craig

Postby Craig » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:33 am

Id be in for a baseball keeper league.

Kicksave

Postby Kicksave » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:37 am

Would the new keeper league be as in depth as the other one? I just couldn't keep up with that one.

Kicksave

Postby Kicksave » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:38 am

I'm pumped to be able to draft for myself again.

King Colby

LGP Fantasy Leagues

Postby King Colby » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:49 pm

I would say a simple keeper. MLB rosters only - 4 mandatory keeper rounds, 1 optional keeper round (can either choose to draft in the 5th round or keep a 5th guy... if you trade for an additional 5th round pick you can only use 1 on a keeper though).

Thoughts?

King Colby

LGP Fantasy Leagues

Postby King Colby » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:49 pm

And I would do an online draft for this year

Kicksave

LGP Fantasy Leagues

Postby Kicksave » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:49 pm

That seems way easier.

King Colby

LGP Fantasy Leagues

Postby King Colby » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:50 pm

I love the dynasty league but it's not for everyone.

I'll start a separate thread for roll call... anybody have a preference on which platform to use?

Sam's Drunk Dog

LGP Fantasy Leagues

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:55 pm

I like Yahoo because the apps are pretty good.

Craig

LGP Fantasy Leagues

Postby Craig » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:12 pm

Yahoo

Kicksave

LGP Fantasy Leagues

Postby Kicksave » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:08 pm

I prefer Yahoo. I'm only in one league that is outside of Yahoo and I constantly forget about that team.

Troy Loney

LGP Fantasy Leagues

Postby Troy Loney » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:05 pm

I did my money league draft last night, under less than ideal circumstances. The draft was scheduled about a month ago, two weeks ago I asked for a date change, a week later the commish responds by just dismissing my request. Then I was pissed cause I wish I had quit the league years ago...and just thought I would auto draft. I went to a show, but still had an hour and a half to do most of the draft. But I was drafting with a couple of friends over.

I ended up drafting a lot of players that I can't stand, and didn't get any starting pitchers until auto draft.

Offense: Lucroy, A Gonzalez, J. Gyorko, Andrus, Longoria, C. Gomez, Harper, B. Hamilton, Pence, Bruce, J.Hamilton, Teixeira, J. Pederson
Pitching: McHugh, Shoemaker, Lackey, Kimbrel, Jansen, Paplebon, Rodriguez, Cischek, A. Miller, W. Davis.

My 2nd and 3rd picks are bothering me. Harper and Gonzalez. I could have taken Puig in the second, but went with Harper, and was between Gonzalez and Freeman in the 3rd. I think I chose right with Gonzalez because of the RBI's. I really like my team in SB, HR and Saves. Pence and Jansen were good values because of their current injuries, and I like Longoria and Bruce to have bounce back years.

Sam's Drunk Dog

LGP Fantasy Leagues

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:52 pm

I left the same note on the other board, but for anyone no longer going there, for the LGP Fantasy Baseball League, I assume we need to have rosters and signings finalized soon since the season starts Sunday night, and then time is needed to update the rosters on Yahoo.

Pavel Bure

LGP Fantasy Leagues

Postby Pavel Bure » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:04 am

I'll continue to run the $20 FF league.

schreibdog

LGP Fantasy Leagues

Postby schreibdog » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:30 pm

I left the same note on the other board, but for anyone no longer going there, for the LGP Fantasy Baseball League, I assume we need to have rosters and signings finalized soon since the season starts Sunday night, and then time is needed to update the rosters on Yahoo.
Yeah, we need our rosters updated on Yahoo to get things started. Can anyone help with this?

Sam's Drunk Dog

LGP Fantasy Leagues

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:48 pm

I believe Troy is the only one who can do it unless someone else has commish access. He said on the other board that he will try to do it before the season starts, but needs everyone to update the Google doc. I think if you could at least put your final major league roster in the league thread on the other board, we should be ok.