*** Jellyfish Invasion V: Attack of the Sloogs GDT ***

MR25

Postby MR25 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:44 pm

So, Juice did kill slappy for the lulz after all?

AuthorTony

Postby AuthorTony » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:00 pm

Night 7, right after Hockeynut died. It was just Juice and I.
Which also leads to, nice job by @Hockeynut! to take out both the Seer and the Indie at the same time.

I think I actually had a decent game for once. I knew something was off about Rylan/dodint but was afraid to keep making a big deal out of it. I couldn't understand why everyone was so willing to ignore the "love struck tourists" aspect in the write ups. Juice thought Mck was the seer. I didn't, but we took him out anyway. That really bit us in the butt since the real seer "saw" me the next night.

dodint

Postby dodint » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:02 pm

Source of the post I knew something was off about Rylan/dodint but was afraid to keep making a big deal out of it.
This still enrages me. At the time there *was* nothing off about me, I just didn't feel like slinging votes this game. :lol:

When I was first struck I was annoyed because someone would make a comment like that eventually.

Rylan was recruited after me, as well.

MR25

Postby MR25 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:05 pm

So, Juice did kill slappy for the lulz after all?
@Juice @slappybrown

Gaucho

Postby Gaucho » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:02 pm

Thanks twc. Was a good time. We didn't really play it to the level you deserved. :thumb:
Seconded
Thirded

Gaucho

Postby Gaucho » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:04 pm

So I was right to NOT give Hockeynut more credit. Damn,

AuthorTony

Postby AuthorTony » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:53 pm

Source of the post I knew something was off about Rylan/dodint but was afraid to keep making a big deal out of it.
This still enrages me. At the time there *was* nothing off about me, I just didn't feel like slinging votes this game. :lol:

When I was first struck I was annoyed because someone would make a comment like that eventually.

Then I'm psychic because you two were weird. Especially Rylan with his whole, "It's super important everyone votes... except me"

the wicked child

Postby the wicked child » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:00 pm

Also, Hello! McFly! I was the dumbshit who said I heard an ominous noise the first night and then in the write-up with no night kill twc talks about the ominous noise not being good.
The thing that surprised me here is that nobody commented on this, or acted on it... not even the veterans. Perhaps it's been too long, but this mechanism for recruiting by the jellies has been in place since JI2, iirc. I assumed one of the jellies would have noticed this and targeted you earlier, or someone else who remembered would have pointed out that was a bad thing and possibly voted you out early.

Somehow you made it to the end. I wasn't expecting that when I saw your post, I'll say that.

Rylan

Postby Rylan » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:50 pm

Then I'm psychic because you two were weird. Especially Rylan with his whole, "It's super important everyone votes... except me"
For the umpteenth time, stop misquoting what my grievance was about. My grievance was it was super important to come to a majority. I didn't vote cause I thought it was perfectly split between MWB and obhave and I figured letting random do it was fine since we weren't going to reach a majority. I was fed up with you all by then. lol

dodint

Postby dodint » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:54 pm

I feel ya, Rylan.

AuthorTony

Postby AuthorTony » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:02 pm

"It's very important to vote in these games."
Rylan: Doesn't vote.

Just saying. ;)