Search found 16176 matches

by MalkinIsMyHomeboy
Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:55 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Black and Brown - a message board divided?
Replies: 111
Views: 695

Black and Brown - a message board divided?

any combination of anything can work as long as the wearer has the ability to pull it off how did I miss this? this is a bad way to think Look, I can pull off a lot of things...a lot. Borderline scandalous things depending on my environment...but the quoted is not the way to think. You can't just p...
by MalkinIsMyHomeboy
Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:42 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: COVID-19
Replies: 20164
Views: 607839

COVID-19

That’s problematic Freddy

by MalkinIsMyHomeboy
Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:09 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Politics And Current Events
Replies: 173031
Views: 5357918

Politics And Current Events

What did I miss?
meow admitting he has mikey-tier taste
by MalkinIsMyHomeboy
Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:57 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: COVID-19
Replies: 20164
Views: 607839

COVID-19

No chance I take that deal. Unless the trial ends with a guaranteed real vaccine for the placebo folks. From what I was told, if you have the opportunity to get the vaccine you can call them and tell them and they’ll let you know if you were in the placebo group or not. Then you can continue with t...
by MalkinIsMyHomeboy
Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:40 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Politics And Current Events
Replies: 173031
Views: 5357918

Politics And Current Events

I won’t be relaxed until I can go out in public without a mask
by MalkinIsMyHomeboy
Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:25 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Politics And Current Events
Replies: 173031
Views: 5357918

Politics And Current Events

Any guy that wears black and brown together also tucks their penis into the waistband of their underwear.
yeah, large dicks is the cross we must bear
by MalkinIsMyHomeboy
Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:23 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Black and Brown - a message board divided?
Replies: 111
Views: 695

Black and Brown - a message board divided?

any combination of anything can work as long as the wearer has the ability to pull it off
by MalkinIsMyHomeboy
Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:06 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: COVID-19
Replies: 20164
Views: 607839

COVID-19

hm, so I got a call to be part of the Janssen vaccine trial

I have no idea what the sort of...drawbacks of it are but I figured I do it. 75% chance I actually get it, 25% I get the placebo
by MalkinIsMyHomeboy
Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:40 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Politics And Current Events
Replies: 173031
Views: 5357918

Politics And Current Events

oh yeah, I'm gonna leave my great private sector job to work for the hell that is the governemnt
by MalkinIsMyHomeboy
Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:22 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Politics And Current Events
Replies: 173031
Views: 5357918

Politics And Current Events

Image
by MalkinIsMyHomeboy
Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:06 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Politics And Current Events
Replies: 173031
Views: 5357918

Politics And Current Events

hopefully this isn't a William Henry Harrison moment where he catches COVID here
by MalkinIsMyHomeboy
Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:46 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Politics And Current Events
Replies: 173031
Views: 5357918

Politics And Current Events

I think having celebrity singers in the inauguration is super corny, maybe I'm alone in that

makes it feel like the MTV awards or something
by MalkinIsMyHomeboy
Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:39 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Politics And Current Events
Replies: 173031
Views: 5357918

Politics And Current Events

how long, if ever, will it be until an openly non-christian president is elected?
by MalkinIsMyHomeboy
Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:03 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: NFL
Replies: 25526
Views: 858337

NFL

The Watt/Rivers story reminds me of this story: The scoreboard reflected a 60-plus point lead before halftime in favor of James Skalski’s Northgate High School football team. And yet, despite the dominance, Skalski was clearly irked. Clemson’s redshirt graduate middle linebacker, who takes center s...
by MalkinIsMyHomeboy
Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:01 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: NFL
Replies: 25526
Views: 858337

NFL

Darnold's career as a starting QB was over when he said he was seeing ghosts in the backfield


I don't think he'll ever be able to handle pressure
by MalkinIsMyHomeboy
Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:04 pm
Forum: Pittsburgh Penguins
Topic: OFFICIAL GDT: Pens vs Caps 01/19/21
Replies: 215
Views: 624

OFFICIAL GDT: Pens vs Caps 01/19/21

I think we’re now second worst in the league in goals against at 18. Blackhawks are now the worst at 20
by MalkinIsMyHomeboy
Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:44 pm
Forum: Pittsburgh Penguins
Topic: OFFICIAL GDT: Pens vs Caps 01/19/21
Replies: 215
Views: 624

OFFICIAL GDT: Pens vs Caps 01/19/21

Oh it was Tanger not Marino

nice
by MalkinIsMyHomeboy
Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:43 pm
Forum: Pittsburgh Penguins
Topic: OFFICIAL GDT: Pens vs Caps 01/19/21
Replies: 215
Views: 624

OFFICIAL GDT: Pens vs Caps 01/19/21

Sid, Guentzel and Marino is a sexy threesome
by MalkinIsMyHomeboy
Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:43 pm
Forum: Pittsburgh Penguins
Topic: OFFICIAL GDT: Pens vs Caps 01/19/21
Replies: 215
Views: 624

OFFICIAL GDT: Pens vs Caps 01/19/21

Jared mccann has not scored since January 14, 2020
That’s not bad. Only five days ago




...



ohhhhhhhhh
by MalkinIsMyHomeboy
Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:39 pm
Forum: Pittsburgh Penguins
Topic: OFFICIAL GDT: Pens vs Caps 01/19/21
Replies: 215
Views: 624

OFFICIAL GDT: Pens vs Caps 01/19/21

Can we stop giving the Caps points pls
by MalkinIsMyHomeboy
Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:09 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Politics And Current Events
Replies: 173031
Views: 5357918

Politics And Current Events

I’ll take “dumbest thing I’ve read on Twitter today” for $1000 Alex



I’m an atheist and reading this was...insanity
by MalkinIsMyHomeboy
Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:02 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: RIP
Replies: 6624
Views: 339792

RIP

Another HoF pitcher
by MalkinIsMyHomeboy
Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:01 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: COVID-19
Replies: 20164
Views: 607839

COVID-19

There was a Rite Aid listed on one of those maps as nearby and it had a link that took you to a countdown page indicating where you were in the queue to get on the website. It took about a half an hour wait and then I was in. Entered in my zip code and it told me there wasn't a vaccine site within ...
by MalkinIsMyHomeboy
Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:58 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: COVID-19
Replies: 20164
Views: 607839

COVID-19

BMI to measure obesity? that’s like half of the country